Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blogging!


So often it's easy to get completely overwhelmed and forget to chronicle those little memories you will forget if you don't jot them down somewhere.  I figured I'd start blogging just to have a place to share those little things with others whom otherwise would probably never hear them.  It's also for me to get a little perspective when life gets totally crazy and I just need to look back and laugh (or remember it could always be worse!)  I hope you can manage to get a few laughs along the way.  :) Boys are definitely a breed of their own, I can promise you that.  They can make you want to laugh and scream at the same time.  Someone once told me that there's a special place in heaven for mothers of boys, and now after living the life with my three I can say I'm really hoping that's the truth!  Anyway, welcome to my adventures in blogging with "The White House Cronicles".  So, fasten your seatbelts because it's guaranteed to be a bumpy ride!  

No comments: