and apparently so does our baby! Colin was soooo enthusiastic while he was enjoying his first bowl of cereal. I couldn't spoon it fast enough! I can't believe we're already to the point where he can be eating real food...time is definitely flying by. I guess that's what happens when there's three kids to take care of. :) Here's a video of Colin getting his first tastes of "big boy" food. He devoured the entire bowl. That's my growing boy!!
Friday, May 15, 2009
I love cereal...
and apparently so does our baby! Colin was soooo enthusiastic while he was enjoying his first bowl of cereal. I couldn't spoon it fast enough! I can't believe we're already to the point where he can be eating real food...time is definitely flying by. I guess that's what happens when there's three kids to take care of. :) Here's a video of Colin getting his first tastes of "big boy" food. He devoured the entire bowl. That's my growing boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment